laundry king, gold keys for chests, super saucy, and nightfall

Does anybody knows where you can find gold keys as far as i know there are three areas that has three chest: bronze, silver, and gold. To find find these three you need sleep, transformation, and levitate the areas are 3rd floor (the one with the giant being is thats for sleep), fhe tower where multiplayer is at (levitate at the entrance of the tower), and sewer (transform) i know a couple of sub quest has silver keys but what about gold keys where do i find them cause those chests has the missing attack spells and can you name them

As for super saucy i know you put a spell on sucy but what spell do i use cause caulinary (food) spell doesn't work what am i missing and at what time and place she in

laudry king how do get this please put up a guide like for youtube or something

And last but not least nightfall trophy i got some but missing others can someone make up a guide for their location and time cause some iems or characters change at different times

Edited by sandra1957
oh heah forgot to ask two more where can i find every lesser keys and make a list of decoration list and where to find them thx

hmm okay some help then

Laundry King - To win just pick Jasminka and Constanze. To unlock the quest, i think you have to do the two other quests at the laundry and at least give over spellstones. For me it eventually unlocked after that.

For Super Saucy - if i remember correctly you have to talk to Sucy on the top floor of the cafeteria in the time period before the eating contest and cast the culinary magic on her. Then when the contest starts, talk to the contest people, talk to sucy on the first floor of the cafeteria then talk to the contest people.

As for nightfall trophy, i'm in a similar boat to you. i found all the ones i could after it unlocked with that Prof Babcock quest. As for the rest, i am under the assumption that the rest will unlock if i keep doing more of the quests that involve Lotte.

As for treasure quest keys, you get them as rewards when you complete certain subquests. I don't have a list of which ones gave the gold keys. Generally getting the keys are generally from the quest that involve the named characters from the anime. Eg i earsdropped on hannah and barbara while invis, then talked to diana and i got a gold key.

Edited by Pincey
formatting
  • Like 1

Well if i remember correctly laundry King starts at 10am - 12pm at Western dorm laundry. You need to pick up the quest at the time and pay 20 spellstones. Once you get teammates, you go back there between 9pm - 10pm. When you have paid with the spellstones, areas of the map will lightup with subquest marker, which is where characters to help you will spawn. You will have to run around the academy to find Jasminka and Constanze. They will have an exclamation mark above their head.

As for the prerequisite quests, i think they are the other golbin quests that occur at the western dorm laundry. One is at 8am to 10am and one is in the afternoon. Both involve giving 10, 20 or 30 spellstones to the goblin janitor. If it still hasn't unlocked after these too, just keep completing more subquests and maybe advance the storyline.

As with gold keys, there are 6 secret areas of the academy which has three chest each. A gold, silver and free chest. So you will need in total 6 gold and 6 silver keys to unlock them all. One spot you need leviation spell, two spots you need sleep spell and three spots you need metamorphis spell.

Edited by Pincey

Under Stairwell next to library in the Hallway - Don't need a spell to enter

Eastern Dorm Laundry - Use Metamorphosic Magic

Inside Teachers House (from the school grounds) - Use Metamorphosic Magic

Western Dorm end of Hallway connecting to room 2-4  - Use Sleep magic on giant goblin

Inside Luna Nova tower - Use Levitation Magic

Main Building - Sewer - Use Metamorphoic Magic

Main Building - Hallway Lvl 3 Classroom 3-2 - Use Sleep Magic on giant golbin

Edited by Pincey
Added 7th Secret Chamber

hmmm it varies where they are. For example while i was experimenting with picking the winning team, at 10am Constance could be at Academy Shop A one time. Another time she could be at the courtyard like you said at 10am. I did find Jasminka once at the hallway lvl 1 (ground floor).

Another thing to note is that if you have a story quest to take Jasminka in a dungeon, she might not appear for sub quests until you resolve it. Also none of the characters will appear for subquests if you have summoned them all of them to the chamber to complete a story key dungeon.

My advice would be save and run around. You don't need to get all your teammembers by midday, you can look for them in the afternoon as well. You just need to pay the fee for the quest by midday and be back by 9pm.