Thomas was alone bug?

Hi everyone!

I have played the PSVita version of this awesome game, I really enjoy it! I have 14/15 achievements and have completed the game of course.

But I have a bug, or at least I think and hope so, and that is the "Part of the problem" achievement, that consists on bouncing over Laura 100 times, it should have been unlocked by now several times, but it hasn't.

Even trying to "force" it going with laura to a low place and jumping over her so the other block soon gets to the top and comes back to bounce over her, even I thought "Maybe I should do this only with Thomas", so I did it again and nothing happened ...

Any help/idea?

Edited by ignaciosanchez

That's strange, I think it's a trophy that pops normally while you're completing the game.

I got it not long after first playing with Laura, and I haven't forced it or anything like that (in fact, I was surprised when I saw the description of the trophy). I got it on PS3, by the way.

Let's see if someone can help you :)

PD: Bienvenido  :lol:

Edited by Playsonic2

Are you sure it was Laura? The pink block? 

There appear to more issues when crossplaying, did you had any issues with the collectibles?

You could try to go back to chapter 3,2 I believe it is, when you first meet Laura, just bounce on her, for me it took like a minute or so, if that doesn't work than we know there's something else.

That's strange, I think it's a trophy that pops normally while you're completing the game.

I got it not long after first playing with Laura, and I haven't forced it or anything like that (in fact, I was surprised when I saw the description of the trophy). I got it on PS3, by the way.

Let's see if someone can help you :)

PD: Bienvenido  :lol:

Now that you mention it, I've to try it on PS3, it's crossplatform so maybe I unlock it on PS3.

Are you sure it was Laura? The pink block? 

There appear to more issues when crossplaying, did you had any issues with the collectibles?

You could try to go back to chapter 3,2 I believe it is, when you first meet Laura, just bounce on her, for me it took like a minute or so, if that doesn't work than we know there's something else.

Yes, completely sure, That's exactly what I did when trying to "force" it, but not for any good.

Now that you mention it, I've to try it on PS3, it's crossplatform so maybe I unlock it on PS3.

Yes, completely sure, That's exactly what I did when trying to "force" it, but not for any good.

Trying on PS3 should work, I assume. Since the game has more issues with multiplatform trophies, it should work, I suppose!

Let us know if it works. :)

• 4 weeks later...