Late to the party, but nevertheless here I am ^^

pXmPSX

Just wanted to say "hi" to all of you, at last after creating this account so many... years... ago... (>_>)'

So, hey all, it's me here ^^.

After many thoughts I've finally given in and decided to come back and start trophy collecting again and for real this time.

What can I say about me... I like video games, duh ^^. Almost all of the genres but my favourite ones are jRPG, music/rhythm, fightning and action-adventure. I enjoy playing mainstream titles like Uncharted, God of War, Gran Turismo, Zelda, Smash Bros., Metroid Prime, but also niche series like Neptunia, Project Diva and other commonly named weebo or Japan-only stuff.

Beside video gaming I watch anime, movies, read manga, books. I also like to cook. And I'm pretty good at it, hell yeah.

I'm working full-time in retail. Don't have kids. Yet. Hopefully will get'em soon enough xd.

In the meantime, I've got myself two female cats, one being around 1,5 year and the second one around 1 year old.

So that's it about me in a nutshell. My English isn't as good as I would like it to be but I'll try to make as few mistakes as possible.

Feel free to add me on PSN (pXmPSX), MyAnimeList or Backloggery if you want, I'd be happy if would finally found some real friends to chat and play with.

Nice to meet you all ^^.

Edited by pXmPSX
  • Like 2