Tips for being lost, finding your home, in large worlds?

bloodrive65

Me & a friend, started a new large size world, because instead of investing ourselves in the current large world we have, which isn't fully explored. We did this because of the notion that after a certain amount of updates & new maps, the world will eventually stop updating itself on a map. We built something small, in the new world, to help us achieve the Expansion Pack 8 trophies easily, we used the Creative Glitch to get us an upper hand with the items. But turns out, when we loaded the save, it put me (this time I was playing by myself), in the spawn. But no map. It's a little odd.

All i'm asking is there a fast way to cover land (obviously besides flying) to be able to relocate our stuff? 

I know that these:

Compasses will show towards spawn. 

4 railroad tracks in a circle, & the one in the middle, will face South West.

Leave a trail.

I know of faster traveling with Horses, Boats & swimming.

Basically all of these tips, I already know.

I just wanna know if there is an super easy way to do it. Like how you can use Nether Portals are like teleportation from one part of a map to another.

If you wanna add me, please feel free. :)

PSN: bloodrive65

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i dont think there is any other way of coverinh land quickly except using commands to teleport about 100 or 200 blocks forward or backwards and you can just copy and paste command

Just now, Hetrogames2 said:

Sorry i dont think there is any other way of coverinh land quickly except using commands to teleport about 100 or 200 blocks forward or backwards and you can just copy and paste command

Actually wait nevermind i just remembered you cant type commands on playstation version

Sorry