Welsh Wizard Glitch (SPOILERS)

PsionicDreamer

Hey everyone, I've been trying to plat this game for hours and it's driving me nuts. I decided to play the game one time in English for the story and one time in Welsh for this trophy.

On my first playthrough I got all collectibles, got the normal ending, neat.

The second time, I set my game to Welsh and everything worked fine. Cue the monorail section, where I encountered a weird glitch in which my language switched back to English after every cutscene. I decide to complete the normal end anyway, since you can reload from that point on after you finish the game. Credits rolled : No trophy. Couldn't reload my save either. I figured it my saves were messing with each other so I deleted them from my console.

The third time : same thing happens again. This time, however, my game was in Welsh until I went through the portal. Again, the trophy did not pop after the credits rolled and I couldn't reload my save. I uninstalled the game, and now I'm re-downloading it to see if it fixes it.

It's the only trophy that I'm missing and I can't seem to unlock it. Anyone else? :S

Edited by PsionicDreamer
Clarifying

UPDATE: I finished the game for the 4th time and finally got it! Here's what I did:

1. Reinstalled the game without patches
  2. Played the entire game in English
  3. Played the Normal Ending in English
  4. Changed the language to Welsh and continued game
  5. Replayed the Normal Ending in Welsh

I'm not sure if it has to do with the patches, if something was corrupted, or if playing it in Welsh simply happens to break it, but at least it worked I guess...

I'm leaving this here in case anyone else has the same problem.

• Like 3