Alternative method for Best of the Best

On 19/09/2021 at 5:38 PM, TheNarrator-23 said:

There are no grenades in the grenade launcher though

Yes there are or I just can't express in the right terms. Sorry but English isn't my native language.

After you go through the explosives training course, you will get a M16A4 with an attached grenade launcher.

You can use that weapon in the course. I've used it to eliminate the 3 enemies right after descending the rope and was able to get a 14.3 sec time and 3 sec bonus for accuracy.

You can watch some YT videos. For me helped the StayPationt ones.

• 1 year later...

I think the grenade launcher method makes it even harder than using the MP5. 

I can get a consistent 18 seconds with the MP5, I did get a 15.75 but that was only once out of around 70 attempts so far. I then got told the try the grenade launcher method. After realising you have to be far more precise with the shot to create the explosion I did a few attempts trying to figure out the sweet spot. Once I felt I knew where to shoot I had a few attempts. So far with the grenade launcher after 20 attempts is 32 seconds. The switching back to normal ammo, the constant clicking to run and click again when trying to turn etc just made it far more difficult. 

I would say the pro's at this game would be better using the grenade launcher, where as the unskilled gamers like myself are just better sticking with the MP5. Though the OP's video is incredible to watch. Very well executed lad. 

Edited by DanteIshimura