Rageman exploit

I know it’s easy to get rage along the way and to get this trophy anyway but for people like me who don’t use the rage mode will need this and I haven’t seen this around anywhere.

step 1: complete the game

step 2: create a new game with the same character and select a high chapter

step 3: choose default player set up

step 4: put all your skill points into the rage column

step 5: kill some zombies to get your rage meter full then do something small to trigger a save point

step 6: quit the game and create another new game and choose chapter 2 but this time select the character you just created as the set up

step 7: make as many copies of this save as possible (once loaded quit game, and repeat step 6)

step 8: load one up and run down to the beach, once down the wooden stairs keep going forward over the bridge onto the island with the bar

step 9: round them up and then go crazy with your rage once rage runs out quit the game

step 10: delete the save you just used the rage meter on and load the next, rinse and repeat until all saves are used up and you have the trophy ?

alternatively you you can just load a new save with any character and level up a little normally and only get the one rage skill needed to unlock it and go to the same place on the beach.

happy hunting ✌?

• Like 2