Strange Otherworld bug

Lauchmeister

Hey guys,

so I've this really strange bug in the game. (I'm playing the HK disc version, no download.)

Before I reach in the Otherworld the last boat that brings you to the boss platform I can use everything like it should.

After I reach the platform I can't reach the menu anymore, but everything else still works.

When I fight the Judge and watch the scene after that and reach to the mountain again... well... the menu is still unreachable, I can't use R1, R2, L1 etc., can move the character just to the left or right but not forth or back. Talking to someone and jumping still works.

So that makes the game unplayable. Maybe, really just -maybe-, I could somehow handle it but since you can't save anymore it's pointless.

What I tried so far:

• Quit the game and played with the latest save file again = same issue.

• Loaded my older save file from the online storage and played the part that was lost again = same issue.

• Deleted and re-installed the game, startet a complete new game, skipped every cut scene (bc I knew them already) and reached to that point again and... yes, still the same issue.

Does anyone here encounter this too? I looked at the disc and there are no scratches on it, everything looks fine.

I'm really disturbed with this bug ╮(︶﹏︶")╭

Edited by Lauchmeister