Question about boosting?

6 hours ago, Fizzgiglatte said:

Doesn't it kinda waste time if you go out of your way to do this? If the unhooked survivor just happens to run into you before you find someone else, go ahead and chase them because that's their problem lol but I just think you waste time because that's possibly 2-3 survivors that have been left mostly unbothered just doing gens. You should prioritize patrolling gens after you hook and interrupt progress, not just focus on preventing one person at a time from doing anything. 

6 hours ago, DanTheManGum said:

Absolutely. You’re going to patrol gens once you have someone hooked. As soon as they’re unhooked, you know there is 2 survivors at that location and you return to the hook (what I mean by tunneling). If you happen upon someone else on the way back, chase that person (as losing people in a chase is bad for emblems). Patrolling gens is hit or miss as you may not always find a survivor but if you return after an unhook you are all but guaranteed to find 2 people due to scratch marks and most likely trying to heal. You see this a lot at lower ranks, if you are in higher ranks you probably don’t need help with the adept trophies in the first place. 

I managed to get Shape, trapper, and wraith in back to back to back games. I swear im killing it as freddy (who sucks) but cant seem to get a merciless