captains

Is there a dungeon that helps with specific pirate captains appear? I am trying to get the last 2 captains (Shanker and Flintlock) along with Sky Captain Blothe.

For anyone interested this is how i got them to appear. Run Junktown and attack all the blimps on the map, usually around 5. Once they are all gone run Junktown again. Attack the blimps again and a Captain (Behemoth, Flintlocke or Shanker) should appear if you kill the previous Captain. It usually takes 5-10 blimps before a Captain appears.

Edited by Void

• 7 months later...

It is completely random. Completed it a few days ago. Airships are respawned after completing arbitrary dungeon on any difficulty. So the process for me was:

1.  complete iron outpost on easy (less than 5 minutes).
  2. blink through all blink station and check their closest surroundings (no movement necessary, just use the analogue stick to scroll around.) There should be around 5 airships.
  3. Be patient and repeat. I killed around 30 lieutenants before captains start spawning. From the moment when I saw the first captain, it was completed immediately. 

note: captain Blothe won't appear until you complete Crimson gardens dungeon. And he should be located in most cases around the central wintervein. 

• Like 1