Game hates me? (funny-ish rant)

Ok, so, I'm a brand new player to Uncharted 3, and yes, I keep getting my ass handed to me in multiplayer.

Now, recognizing im still green (and for some reason the servers are plagued with lv75+++ players) is one thing, I've only been playing online for 3 days.

But every time I actually DO WELL, kill a lot and help with getting the idol or whatever the point is, I get booted from the server! This would not have been a problem if the pattern didnt keep repeating itself, today I was booted from the 5th match I was actually doing well for myself and just felt like letting it out here. It's REALLY REALLY anoying and unmotivational.

And no, it's not my connecting, I keep it under surveilance 24/7, not only that, if I search back for a game, most of those times I ended up in the SAME game I was booted from. The little disconnection symbold just appears on my screen for 1 or 2 sec, and a few more seconds later in back to the Multiplayer menu.

Now a question, how do you run\jump forward and throw grenates backwards? All those 75's seem to do that a lot while fleeing, and I don't apreciate eating grenades in the face like that, unless I can do the same to them. (Not talking about bouncing grenades into walls here.)

Edited by inufabie

Actually, the reason I've been losing so much seems to simply be very high latency. Which is a bit odd, since Tomb Raider is also a bit laggy in general, but never to this point.

It's also easy to tell, as unloading a full clip on a guy's back usually doesn't kill him right away, only happens about when the reload of the weapon starts (yeah I use the M9 or AK most of the time). Gotta resoft to being cheap and going for stealth kills extra often, but it has been working out.

Playing with high lattency obviously has severe disadvantages, but I can leave some advices from my brief experience with the game.

The main one is, in a direct gun fight, even if you started shooting 1second before the other guy, DON'T ROLL! The outcome if you don't roll will likelly be, you dieing, and then 1 or 2 seconds after the server will go "oh sh*t! I messed up" and take the other guy down too, but if you roll, it will simply kill you and the other guy will remain alive. Take this advice with a grain of salt, but yeah, this will happen most of the time.

If you just can't take it, leave the server and look for one with a bit less lag, sometimes its just very worth it, especially if it's in a map you don't particularly like.

Also, thanks for the tips McJaks2, getting better at throwing those grenades properly, even tho my accuracy still needs some work. :D

Been staying away from 1st place since yesterday, waiting out for other ppl to get more advantage if needed, and havent been booted from any games since. So I'll just leave the other problem at that, the servers must think laggy people can't be in first so boots "us" just in case. :P

Edited by inufabie