Help with the Hoarder trophy

Im going nuts over this one, 100 different materials required for trophy, have 90 currently and game says theres only 3 missing (which I cant for the love of god drop them either). Theres nothing Im missing on shops either, how do people get this? I have have all exploration objectives completed except for three areas and all of them say theres only one item missing in each stage as well... 

Anyone knows how to get this?

If memory serves me correcty there are quite a few rare items on the random skirmish stages that you can get. Have you tried buying from the hidden shops that are on these skirmish stages?

[edit]

Looking back at my trophies, it's weird, I did not grind for this trophy at all. I had this trophy pop well before I had got the final 10 or so trohies. Trying to think what I did different to you.

Edited by enaysoft

3 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

If memory serves me correcty there are quite a few rare items on the random skirmish stages that you can get. Have you tried buying from the hidden shops that are on these skirmish stages?

By side skirmishes you mean the exploration maps or the ''side-battles''? Can't tell I remember seeing hidden shops though.... at least I know I've seen everything in town but besides that....

Oh no wait, sorry, misrememered no, not hidden shops. But hidden fishing spots. Can't remember if you can get rare materials from fishing but I know I did do most of the friendship requests.

Have a look at this list, it may help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8UcX57M5WX6SFVoR040Vkdkc0U/view?usp=sharing

Also on the skirmish levels I remember going into them, each one of them and playing a lot, running through entire maps until I discovered those hidden weapon wagons that would escape, there are usual two or three of those, I used to kill them and then just leave the stage, did runs getting rare items.Sometimes there are none but you run through the whole stage once doing a clean sweep ignoring everything, then you quit when you have finished rinse and repeat.

I did that many times trying to get hidden boss spawns, not realising I needed to complete the game to get those to happen. Still I might have got all the rare materials early doing that.

Maybe this advice, mIght help you.

It's been a while since I played so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

[edit] Another thing, there are shops in every city, have you visited all of them? I bought at least one of every item from every place I visited in the game.

[edit2] Did you play the farming mini game and pray mini game a lot using rare items?

[edit3] I think there is a guy somewhere that you can trade fish to get rare items, I know he wanted a lot of say, 5 or 10 rare fish and then he would give me some materials. I played the fishing min game a lot so I had lots to give him

Edited by enaysoft

13 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Oh no wait, sorry, misrememered no, not hidden shops. But hidden fishing spots. Can't remember if you can get rare materials from fishing but I know I did do most of the friendship requests.

Have a look at this list, it may help.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8UcX57M5WX6SFVoR040Vkdkc0U/view?usp=sharing

Also on the skirmish levels I remember going into them, each one of them and playing a lot, running through entire maps until I discovered those hidden weapon wagons that would escape, there are usual two or three of those, I used to kill them and then just leave the stage, did runs getting rare items.Sometimes there are none but you run through the whole stage once doing a clean sweep ignoring everything, then you quit when you have finished rinse and repeat.

I did that many times trying to get hidden boss spawns, not realising I needed to complete the game to get those to happen. Still I might have got all the rare materials early doing that.

Maybe this advice, mIght help you.

It's been a while since I played so my memory is a bit fuzzy.

[edit] Another thing, there are shops in every city, have you visited all of them? I bought at least one of every item from every place I visited in the game.

Hey this actually helped me a bunch just now! But im still a bit short from the 100 mark but closer nonetheless. I still need 4 more items, which 3 I supposedly could obtain (if the game wanted to at this point) and another which I dont know what I would do really, I dont actually have any Grapes but im assuming i could go to the farm for those?

For the wagon stuff im actually finished with them, got all rare accessories and such but i still dont know how i could get more than 100 considering people say this game has more than 100 materials for sure (i did visit every town and i have everything the vendors are offering too)

Again, this is all off the top of my head :)

Pretty sure that even when you have finished all the wagon stuff on a particular stage, they still appear but give you random rare items instead. You might get lucky in one of those. Isn't there is a luck attribue on this game which gives you better weapons/more/rarer item drops?

Try farming with the rarest seeds on the farm game, go to a skirmish, kill about 1 enemy and then leave the nearest exit (not quitting with start button) and keep getting farm drops. I might have got grapes and other foods from there.

[edit]

According to the Japanese wiki Grapes can be farmed using medium quality seeds

https://h1g.jp/sanadamaru/?畑

I suggest you do the farming game and use every single seed one or two times, starting with all your medium quality seeds, who knows you might not have got quite a few of the medium items, just the absolute best or worst ones.

Edited by enaysoft