Road Trip (bug?perhabs fix?)

GER-7h1nk

Hello Everyone,
since I am now trying 7 times to get the Road Trip trophy and it is supposed to be buggy for some players, I noticed some things that might be helpful.
(Not really tested yet, but I noticed it when I tried 6 times).

As the description says "in a session", if you now press R3 and switch right to session you will see the active players of the session. Depending on the distance to the players, more or less are displayed. If you are in a crew, however, the crew members are constantly displayed under session, Unless (and that's exactly the point that makes the trophy bend, I think.)
You are too far away from the crew members,
- you build a total damage
- you open the map
- you do a quick Trip....
all the Things that brings up the black loading Screen.
And i dont know if it important but i was the Crew leader all times and other Player get the Trophy but not me.

I tried it myself (there were two of us in a crew with one more or less in the same place now the last time). After each of the above actions,
 the crew member was no longer shown under sessions and I was alone or with other players in one session. So I had to make a quick trip again and we were
in one session again. These are the points that struck me the last time, I will try and report on the weekend. Maybe someone else has the same problem and has the time and the good mood to test it.

Sry for my bad English, im from Germany :) 
greetings

EDIT: After i left the session window open all the time i got the trophy. And i wasn´t the Crew Leader.

Edited by GER-7h1nk