Need help with PSN Profiles updating my account

Hey guys. I'm new to this part of the site. I don't really go on these forums a lot. So I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But PSN Profiles hasn't updated my account in 2 years for some reason. It's only showing trophies and games from 2 years ago. It pretty much says it was last updated 2 years and 3 months ago on my profile. Yet I've played many more newer games and got 1 new platinum since then. So I should be at level 16 right now. Like it says on my PS4 and on the official Playstation site. But unfortunately it still says level 15 here on PSN Profiles. So I'm just wondering when it will finally update. Thank you in advance. 

5 minutes ago, pokerfacefan said:

Hey guys. I'm new to this part of the site. I don't really go on these forums a lot. So I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But PSN Profiles hasn't updated my account in 2 years for some reason. It's only showing trophies and games from 2 years ago. It pretty much says it was last updated 2 years and 3 months ago on my profile. Yet I've played many more newer games and got 1 new platinum since then. So I should be at level 16 right now. Like it says on my PS4 and on the official Playstation site. But unfortunately it still says level 15 here on PSN Profiles. So I'm just wondering when it will finally update. Thank you in advance. 

Just click your profile in the top right of the site, update profile. 

Then check on your profile to see if it has been updated.

7 minutes ago, pokerfacefan said:

I can see your updated profile now, just typed your username in the bar and updated it.

Should be all good now.

• Like 2