Lousy Service - Trophy Achievement

Selphie_1999

Hi 

Here is another one of my Close to the Sun guides.

Ever fancied just going up to a Reception desk and just jamming a fancy beat using their Reception Bell? Ever felt like that? the urge deep within you, making, wanting you to move to one of those lovely bells as it sits there taunting you with its lovely little button, almost resembling one of those lovely cherry cupcakes. Don't deny it. We have all been there.

Thankfully within the Close to the Sun game you can do just this and the best thing about it, is that you get rewarded for doing so. For jamming the best tune ever you get not one but two trophies achievements, Lousy Service and Demanding Customer

So jam away until your hearts content, perhaps they will eventually make a number one album off your work and you will be known as the best bell ringer that ever lived!

Just.. urgh.. watch out for that evil woman who hides behind the counter, whom may or may not get annoyed at you and thus proceed to run at you with a sharp wielding knife. Yea, she is really evil and scary too, I regretted doing this do much, I'll probably have nightmares for days..

Okay that is good and all but how and exactly where is this fancy bell you may ask? Well simply put its actually on Chapter 2, so get your scrawny buttocks to there and we shall proceed. 

Once on Chapter 2, the little bell is quite hard to miss actually. Yup, it isn't hiding at all I told you its really there just to taunt us, it doesn't even hide its feelings.

So ring that bell, become the best bell ringer and make that all important number one single. Just beware of that woman, I'll be leaving now and don't say I didn't warn you. ¡sʇuɐd ɹnoʎ ƃuᴉddɐɹɔ ʇᴉnb os 'suǝddɐɥ ʎllɐnʇɔɐ ƃuᴉɥʇoN ˙ʇuɐʍ noʎ sɐ ɥɔnɯ sɐ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉɹ 'ɹǝʇunoɔ ǝɥʇ puᴉɥǝq ƃuᴉpᴉɥ uɐɯoʍ lᴉʌǝ ou sᴉ ǝɹǝɥʇ ƃuᴉppᴉʞ ʇsnɾ ɯ,I

Edited by Selphie_1999
  • Like 2