For those that have Playstation Now (No glitched trophies) *No longer works*

Ghost

Hangar 13 and 2k clearly have a lack of respect for gamers as evidenced by this situation. They launched a definitive edition of their game with multiple game breaking bugs and the ‘No Loose Ends’ trophy still fails to pop? This is disrespectful at best, especially considering how many gamers have reported this issue. I personally will not be playing any further Hangar 13 games. Gonna vote with my wallet on this one.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I am soooooo done with this game!!! All I need I the new boss trophy and I have tried everything I mean everything I am on playthrough 15!!!! I am so frustrated beyond belief with this game but it haunts me leaving it with 1 trophy left well technically 2 if you count the platinum I even bought the disk version turned off the internet played all the way through no trophy!!! I will never buy a 2k game again ever 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 8:04 AM, alphawife285 said:

I am soooooo done with this game!!! All I need I the new boss trophy and I have tried everything I mean everything I am on playthrough 15!!!! I am so frustrated beyond belief with this game but it haunts me leaving it with 1 trophy left well technically 2 if you count the platinum I even bought the disk version turned off the internet played all the way through no trophy!!! I will never buy a 2k game again ever 

Ya I feel bad for you man personally I use to play all the 2k sports games and I remember playing this 2k game and I couldn’t obtain the last 2 kill related trophies look on here says you have to download the 1.09 patch or it’s pretty much gave over but honestly is doesn’t surprise me knowing how 2k is overall with there lack of fixing stuff. That’s why I will never buy another 2k game or anything hangar 13 ever again. Sucks because I wanted to do the mafia franchise but if there not going to listen to the achievement community and fix there game… I mean who’s to say they just make mafia 4 unobtainable right off the start and they never fix it ever!! Wouldn’t surprise me nba 2k17 sports game was like that at launch. And never fixed. But I hope you do get your platinum eventually don’t give up hope 

On 1/18/2021 at 8:24 PM, TweadieBird said:

Hangar 13 and 2k clearly have a lack of respect for gamers as evidenced by this situation. They launched a definitive edition of their game with multiple game breaking bugs and the ‘No Loose Ends’ trophy still fails to pop? This is disrespectful at best, especially considering how many gamers have reported this issue. I personally will not be playing any further Hangar 13 games. Gonna vote with my wallet on this one.

Yeah don’t blame you at all I myself was someone who had to experience this issue.. still haven’t platinumed the game and could care less at this point sadly I had no idea that some people made a report about trophies working on the stream ps now version but I guess hangar13 decided oh shit we can’t have people get that platinum lmao so they made sure the definitive edition 1.12 update was on that as well. As like you I myself will not be purchasing anymore from that company ever again same goes for anything else they ever make. 

Edited by footballvillan56
Never buy another *****