Is there any way I can fix this? MP problems?

Hello guys.

So, I know the game is old and not a lot of people might be playing it or its online, but I' ll ask anyway since I haven't found "definite" solutions.

You see, here's the issue: I'm trying to plat this game (which wouldn't be so hard if it wasn't for the MP), but I'm having issues with the MP.

What happens is this: I'm in a boosting group, but whenever I try to accept the invite of one of the players (even though he's from Argentina too), I get the same message "session is no longer accessible" (sorry if that's not what it says, but maybe you get what I'm trying to say). Is there any solution to this or something? Cause another person in the group is from Poland and I can join him. 

I don't think it's my internet because it's NAT 2 and I'm able to play Arkham Origins online without many problems, to give an example.

Any comment or suggestion you might have is greatly appreciated.

Edit: I donwloaded both Updates 1.0 & 2.0. Tried turning them on and off, but I still couldn't join the game

Edited by Icymind25

I finally wrapped up the online trophies a few months ago and ran into this exact issue. Unfortunately we never figured out exactly what caused it or how to fix it 100% of the time, we pretty much just had to try different hosts and invite orders until it let all of us get into the same group. The good news is that once you get grouped up the servers did seem to be pretty stable, we never had any drops and were able to boost for hours so we eventually got it done.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 0:17 AM, Alpha-Strider said:

I finally wrapped up the online trophies a few months ago and ran into this exact issue. Unfortunately we never figured out exactly what caused it or how to fix it 100% of the time, we pretty much just had to try different hosts and invite orders until it let all of us get into the same group. The good news is that once you get grouped up the servers did seem to be pretty stable, we never had any drops and were able to boost for hours so we eventually got it done.

Thanks for the reply, Alpha.

So far, I've only been able to join 1 session out of all the ones we've had ever since the boosting started ?. Sessions are still unreachable, and if I can join, there's usually one other player that can't join and viceversa, so IDK if I should keep trying or make a boosting session for only Latin America and see if things work better that way...

Still, thanks for sharing your experience

I remember there was a problem regarding multiplayer DLC when I boosted it. 

You and your group should check if everybody has the DLC maps and characters turned off, that can mess up the lobby. If someone has them on just ask them if they can turn it off. Unfortunately I don't remember where this option was but messing around the multiplayer settings should make it pop up

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I remember there was a problem regarding multiplayer DLC when I boosted it. 

You and your group should check if everybody has the DLC maps and characters turned off, that can mess up the lobby. If someone has them on just ask them if they can turn it off. Unfortunately I don't remember where this option was but messing around the multiplayer settings should make it pop up

We have all of them turned off. I tried deleting the game data and reinstalling everything, but was still having issues. I assume it has to do with the connection someone may have and that's what makes it impossible to connect or something ?.

Thanks for replyng to the topic, winner.