Is Stalingrad broken in Veteran difficulty?

MrJonny96

For the past hour, I've been trying to make the first run across (getting to the van right after meeting with the Sgt. Borodin) and I always die before I reach the spot I'm supposed to reach. The first time I thought I was just low on HP (because I was at 50% or less) so after a few tries I finally managed to reach the general with 100% HP, but to no avail, because I still die every time I try to make that run across. Looking up to the machine gunners, I just realized the actual guns look all jagged (they're like flying above the soldiers' heads). I completely restarted the mission at least twice and problem persists.

I'm currently reinstalling the game and see if that fixes it, but if it doesn't what can I do? Reinstalling the game didn't fix it. Has anyone found this "bug" before? Kind of a bummer, since I'm already half way on my Veteran run and that's the only trophy I'm missing...

Update: Ended up calling it a night yesterday after losing another hour trying to make that run. I just picked it up now to record a video of the bug and, to my surprise, the bug didn't happen. I was able to finish the entire mission on my first attempt... No idea what it was, maybe yesterday my PS3 was overheating and the game was misbehaving? Because I still saw those shots hitting the van but this time they didn't kill me... Weirdest stuff I found in this game so far but now you know. If this happens to you, let your console breathe for a few hours.

Edited by MrJonny96
Problem solved.