Making squad for infallible : players looking to get it or those who have it and want to help wanted!

Rqsb_

Hey guys.
I'm done with trying this legit, i'm making a squad to try and push it, today (saturday) and tomorrow (sunday).
I'm looking for serious members who

- Either already have the trophy and want to help

- Don't have the trophy but have a solid experience of the game.

Personnally, for people who already have the trophy and come to help I will buy PSN gift cards to thank you when I get the trophy.

I will check the profile of every person who contacts me, you have to be serious and committed and able to play multiple hours on saturday (today) and sunday. If you aren't prepared to sit through 6 or more hours of play we probably won't get through.

What we'll do :

Avoid all instant elimination games (slime climb, jinxed, and so on). In the end of the day one of the best safe combo to reach finals is 2 race games (eliminates all noobs). Then 2 team games like hoops and fall ball (30 players => 20 players => 10 players). If we can get down to 6-7 players then, it's kind of a best case scenario.

Im playing in EU, i don't know if we can cross play with NA or other regions but it doesn't seem like a good idea (lag and other factors)

Then we'll boost each other through finals.

I'll consider people who :

- already have the trophy, obviously.

- if you want to be boosted, you need to have serious platinium trophies to prove you're capable of comittment (either a LOT of platiniums or really hard ones to show for it. You also need to have other fall guys trophies to show you won at least a decent amount of games (having the 20 wins trophy is best, having it for a while is better, personnally i have about 18 wins)

A mic is mandatory and it needs to be working properly (no huge noises behind you or such stuff)

If you need the trophy, we'll boost it in group joining order and I expect everyone in the group to be fair and square in staying to help fellow trophy hunters.

My psn is Rqsb_ (you can also check my profile for trophies if you need to see if i'll be committed as well, you can see I have 98% completion rate on 126 games, some of them being kinda hard ones, starwhals for instance).

Hope to see you folks around soon.

Edit : didn't know about sessions, i just created one

Edited by Rqsb_