High level gear / difficulty

QuickAsAWhip

Hi

Quick question does the difficulty chosen on coop missions affect the quality of loot?

The reward section states you earn epic gear on easy difficulty which is the same reward for the hardest difficulty?

I know that gear is alao rated out of 5 stars so can anyone confirm for sure that the chance of 5 star epic gear is increased on highest difficulty.

Please no assumptions I would like clarification. 

Thanks

19 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

Hi

Quick question does the difficulty chosen on coop missions affect the quality of loot?

The reward section states you earn epic gear on easy difficulty which is the same reward for the hardest difficulty?

I know that gear is alao rated out of 5 stars so can anyone confirm for sure that the chance of 5 star epic gear is increased on highest difficulty.

Please no assumptions I would like clarification. 

Thanks

I only play on highest difficulty and you get 5 star legendary gear in almost every mission, but for max level 150 you need to upgrade your artifact with exotic material. 

Okay so me and my mate have started off tonight at lvl 1 and light lvl 1.

We put it on the hardest difficulty every mission (iconic missions etc) and not once did we get 5 star rated gear never mind every time.

Also the drops from chests were constantly green 1 star loot. 

In regards to exotic material we arent that far in yet but I bet easy mode offers those materials aswell.

I get the feeling there is no point at all playing on challenge iv.