Himawari Ward Battle 10 S Rank

Roxasfan300

Spam sentry guns with Unit 2 sentinels around the base then start putting them in between you and the boss. Throw down a guardian if things get too busy. 

Use Unit 4 Sentinel to buff sentry guns and Unit 1s. 

Use two unit 1 sentinels to take out the healers on the sides then have them move to the north to take down the boss with boosted Demolisher blades. 

Cleanup map with a Unit 3 while unit 1s recharge.

Max lvl for sentry guns and demolisher blades are vital. Terminal buffs are also useful to refill ep and boost demolisher blade. 

• 3 months later...

Found this pretty hard myself, always seemed to end up taking too much damage in some form. Eventually I went for charging a Gen 1 into the quad (once the shielders were dead). Keeping a terminal barrier up so it took no damage, then used limiter removal and terminal damage buff + demolisher blade, which pretty much 1-2 shots it. Since the batte ends the second it dies I made that my focus and used every trick I could to kill it ASAP.

In the meantime just make sure the rest of your units are keeping enemies distracted/at bay. No matter what I did, the city always seemed to take at least 20% damage so to make up for that I just concentrated on the terminal and units taking as little damage as possible.

• Like 1