I keep getting returned to main screen of PS4 while playing trial version

Realtione

I know the game shit ton of bugs on pc and few glitches on PS4 but is this a known bug (or whatever you name it) for trial EA Play games or is this a case-specific situation? The app does not get closed but repetitively keeps returning me back to the main hub of ps4. I couldn't find any solution yet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Realtione said:

I know the game shit ton of bugs on pc and few glitches on PS4 but is this a known bug (or whatever you name it) for trial EA Play games or is this a case-specific situation? The app does not get closed but repetitively keeps returning me back to the main hub of ps4. I couldn't find any solution yet. 

Yea it's been happening to lots of people. Few workarounds until a patch are try pressing the touch pad on the main menu and look at your game profile then go back and try to join. If that doesnt work try hitting R1 and going over Career or Rank. If that doesnt work close the game and reopen. If that doesnt work try restarting your console as a last resort. Can definitely be annoying when you want 15 coop fleet battle vs AI wins