Apex 2 Bug?

Botty

12 hours ago, JamesSoprano said:

hi there. i have not played this game yet tho i do have it. i woke up to a update too the game today ... maybe that will help ?  i'm not sure what the patch was for but hopefully it didn't make this game harder for trophies. not really sure what the patch was for.

Update, it was a bug, the Update fixed it :)

i'm now playing it for the first time.  and i accessed the special note first somehow i think ? cause i passed the message but then i went too the left and fought like 4 or 5 hallowmon and now it says i beat him to talk to special note to advance but special note just says now go on to beat the finals cup .. but the game isn't reading that i talked too the special note ...* sigh * i'll see what's what .. i already have the patch i am streaming as i write this but i wonder if i got to start over again -__-

UPDATE: ok so i clicked on menu from the options button and went and reloaded back into the game and when i got to the area where you fight Zayn  the special note finally kicked in and trophy popped... bit weird but i easily over came it just not too long after i typed in this response above.

Edited by JamesSoprano
  • Like 1