Versus Awards Help

Blasphemous_Bish

So, since there are very little walkthroughs to some of the verses awards I would like to put in a request for 5 which I'm unsure about and keep alluding me:

1) Special delivery - kill bomb trap chests - I have enabled bomb traps but I;m assuming you must collect the chest then an enemy archers dies by that chest?

2) Grave digger - killed most with crusher blocks - How the hell do you "trigger" a crusher block?

3) Too fast too furious - self kills hyper dodge - I'm assuming you use bomb arrows for this?

4) Hyper martyr - died most during super dodge - Any way of doing this reliably? Hyperdash in front of an enemy and shoot an arrow?

5) Most twitchy - catch two+ arrows during 0.05 sec of being hit. - I know this is timing but any tips?

6) Most devious- screen wrap kill 2 points for arrow 1 point for player moving through - I have played 5+ rounds and killed others via arrow screen wrapped (1 per round) and allowing another player to win yet I NEVER get this trophy. I hear each kill is 2 points with a minimum of 10 points total needed for this award. Well I exceed this 10+ points in 5+ rounds and still nothing.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...