Entamaphobia trophy not popping.

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if they found a work around. I've played past round 15 a couple of times now, even just reached round 19 without opening the doors and still nothing. Does the revive or ammo box cancel the requirement?

Any help would be great, was looking forward to playing this, its my first COD since MW2 but so far this game has been a disaster of bugs and crashes.

I had to complete 16 rounds in the yard for the trophy to pop. I did NOT enter the building or bunker. I did NOT go down or die. I used my base weapon, crafting table, ammo box, and pick up all drops. Doors were open for me. This is a common trophy bug. Many trophies that require for a specific task to be done 2 or more times will likely not be accurate. If this is not your problem then give it some time. Some trophies pop late. Sometimes they take a minute or even a few days to pop.

Currently Im experiencing multiple campaign trophies bugs. Hopefully the developer acknowledges these bugs and offers a patch. Time will tell.

Edited by Wickerman58