Bomberman trophy guide.

Megatritionsts

The deflecting 50 cannonballs trophy can be a little bit confusing and misleading it's not the kamikaze that carries the large cannonball on top of his head those are the wrong cannonballs to deflect I tried deflecting those cannonballs for hours and the trophy didn't want to unlock its actual the cannonball turrets that are sticking on the wall on both the right and left side that mostly appeared on level 2 they might appear on other levels too but they most definitely show up on level 2 you can do it on any difficulty you want but I got mine on hardcore mode the trophy is cumulative so you can die as much as you want too try not to restart just die instead just incase press x to use hammer and the cannonball will deflect correctly repeat this 50 times in total and the trophy will unlock if you want to unlock it as fast as possible you can skip the first level and go straight to the second using shortcuts deflect 50 cannonballs from there die and repeat this process until you deflected 50 cannonballs in total to unlock the trophy.