[EXPIRED] Easy ONLINE way to Max All badges

EdinhoN

Hey guys, over the last couple days I've been rushing to finish what I can from this game before the servers are cut down on 31st.

I knew this demigod glitch for some months, as a friend of mine sent me this video:

Steps are pretty simple, you basically combine the demigod glitch with the save reload one to get VC and myPoints XP.

1. At the main menu go to Options/Features

2. Now click on "Create Roster", then "Official 2k Sports Roster"

3. Click the options button to enter quick edit mode. Now you have two different ways to glitch it:

4a. Join a friend on Neighbourhood while in the quick edit screen. If you don't have a friend or 2nd ps4 try 4b. step

4b. Without a friend, stay on quick edit mode screen, go to your network settings toggle off and on back again. Now you'll be taken to main menu as you disconnected for a brief moment, simply load your online myCareer again and you can proceed 

5. Once neighborhood loads, open your Nav with triangle, then go to "NBA Team", then "Roster". On the new screen, press triangle once to change tabs, now you'll see you can edit everybodys attributes, badges, etc. You can waste some time in your first try to low everything possible (make players midgets, etc). Other players will remain at 40 OVR, however you'll need to redo those steps after each game to make your player 99 OVR again.

- Be careful! If you need progress in a badge, don't leave it at HOF level, otherwise you'll get no XP at the end of the match for it.

- When the match is almost over at the 4th quarter, simply hit the quit and save option and backup your save to the cloud or to a USB device (with a USB you can copy it to a PC and make different folders to reload many games you produce).

- After 24 hours you can reload the save and get VC and XP again, however you need to do a quick gatorade drill after each reload to save the stuff earned and also to "reset" the timer with the servers

- Badges can be reloaded anytime, there's no need to wait 24 hours to get progress again, just remember to go to gatorade drill after each reload.

I was trying to do this method of reloading matches to get badge progress, was almost at gold level with one of them.

My initial idea was to try to replicate my friend's beneficial glitch (he got the Max all badges trophy before his first gold badge) however he wasn't sure what happened. We thought it was a matter of making all your badges HOF through the glitch and leaving just one, which you would max during the course of one match and the trophy would pop.

However, I was reloading a save today (a save where I maxed all badges with the glitch just to see how many XP I could get in the most efficient way). The trophy didn't pop yesterday but popped today when I reloaded that save for the first time.

That's a HUGE time saver!

Just one advice: try to get a gold badge first lol, it will avoid any headaches with flags in the future. Unfortunately my all badges trophy popped earlier but at least now I guess I can repeat this glitch with the chinese version (yet to test this whole process works there too).

Edited by EdinhoN
  • Like 3