Muck Cleanup Glitched?

Halaster

I have cleaned up the muck in every level except the Yamboona Tree 2.

I have ran through the level obtaining everything at least 15 times and cannot find any more muck at all.

So I am wondering if anyone else has encountered an issue where the muck does not properly get marked as cleaned for this stage?

Or is there some small corner hidden somewhere with just muck present that I cannot seem to locate?

Thanks.

No idea what was going on with that, but I did Yamboona Tree 1 again searching for stamps and the clouds randomly cleared up on Tree 2.

Was able to finish up the game and plat it earlier today.

The absolute worst was the BuiBui attack. I had 100% complete everything, but was missing the stamp sheet from the BuiBui attack as well as the song from the BuiBui attack.

I had to play at least 100 levels before I was able to obtain the song and the last stamp sheet I needed from the BuiBui attack, to finish the platinum.

I tried to reload countless times and do the BuiBui attack that way as well, but it was not working. I just kept getting mushrooms and thorns over and over, so I gave up reloading, and just kept doing levels until the attack came again.

Luckily speed running some of the levels could be done in around 2 minutes.