BEAT IT! trophy bugged??

Bazzickles

• 1 year later...

Same here. Though I am missing 1 challenge for the Retro God trophy, the BEAT IT! trophy is not popping. Earlier I noticed progress on one of my carts got erased so I replayed it but still  nothing happened. Kind of lost the motivation to try with this game anymore

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

damn... same thing happened to me. i also don't have the ghost in the top left corner which supposedly stands for 100% (based on Tyler glaiel) I dmed tyler on twitter so i hope this will get patched (meanwhile i will try going for it again by replaying the game and will report back here with my findings on what completing the game and carts really means)

• 5 months later...
1 minute ago, crowizard said:

@Legomeaker101

@Miles

I completed all cartridges to 100% but BEAT IT didnt unlock. How did you find a way which cart is missing? Or it has to be done from scratch?

It should be obvious if one of them is missing by looking at the completion marks. If all of them are there you need to start a new save unfortunately. I went ahead and got the 100% again on the speedrun save file which took another 20 hours (you will need to gather all collectibles again, beat Nevermore and pass all carts). 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Miles said:

It should be obvious if one of them is missing by looking at the completion marks. If all of them are there you need to start a new save unfortunately. I went ahead and got the 100% again on the speedrun save file which took another 20 hours (you will need to gather all collectibles again, beat Nevermore and pass all carts). 

What do you think if I download last save from cloud and try again remaining carts? Beacuse I uploaded last save to cloud while I was 3 carts away.

15 minutes ago, crowizard said:

What do you think if I download last save from cloud and try again remaining carts? Beacuse I uploaded last save to cloud while I was 3 carts away.

Might as well. Let's hope it's not one of your earlier carts that bugged. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Miles said:

Might as well. Let's hope it's not one of your earlier carts that bugged. 

Lol i just collected last tumor on hollows annd got both Hoarder and Beat it! What the fuck? Does tumors also counts towards completing game. This should be noted in guide but i havent seen trophy pop up in game only hoarder but when i went to sync it synced both at same time.

Edited by crowizard
  • Like 1