TROPHY POP SOLUTION

ZoMbieKiNG3895

I have discovered all locations in Dubai and the trophy hasn’t popped even have the challenge discover Dubai completed, so I looked at some of the o line forum post on the hitman site and one said that this solution might worked and it worked for me. Here’s how it works as follows:

-delete all your local save data first while the application is closed, they game will not delete your progress as all data is saved online 

-make sure you go to settings and have your internet turned off, the reason for this is so your in offline mode completely and can’t be reconnected to online unless you turn it back on in your settings. The reason for this is because when your in offline mode everything is reset until you connect back online.

- start the story mode to skip the cutscenes and mission one will play as follows, go start the how the mighty fall mission to reveal the map since it won’t be until you activate the information stand in the lobby

- after that explore every location on the map and for me I got the trophy doing so which helped my frustration a lot and I now have it

MAJOR TIP

when in offline mode you only have around 30 minutes to play the game since ps4 cannot register some licenses on certain games on PlayStation so make sure you get every location discovered on the map, also the game will save when you discover a location.

this may work with mission stories but you have a restricted time limit and may not be able to restart missions in offline mode.

Edited by ZoMbieKiNG3895

7 hours ago, necro1983 said:

Tried Mendoza mission stories this way and still nothing, I assume because impossible to do all 4 mission stories in one go and offline doesn't save any you complete.

Yea that’s what I mean you only have a few minutes(around 20-30) but I do know it worked with the trophies for discovery and the ways to kill the targets trophies