Crashing under Tundaria

Kirbz

Whenever I enter the dungeon under Tundaria and go to the second area, something like a cutscene seems to trigger. It crashes my game on the PS3 so I thought playing on the vita might help since I had the same issue with Dragon Fantasy Book I. Sadly, the Vita version crashes at the same spot as well. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and still nothing. Tried pre patched, and nothing. Is there any way to fix this so I can finish the game? 

I never had any problems with crashing in that particular area. Usually when I did crash, it was because I tried to capture one of those gold rock monsters or a Magic Kid. You might try switching your party up and seeing how that works. The party I used was Ogden, Anders, Woodsy, and Ramona, and later just Ogden, and it worked both times. If that doesn't help, then I don't know.

• Like 1

I never had any problems with crashing in that particular area. Usually when I did crash, it was because I tried to capture one of those gold rock monsters or a Magic Kid. You might try switching your party up and seeing how that works. The party I used was Ogden, Anders, Woodsy, and Ramona, and later just Ogden, and it worked both times. If that doesn't help, then I don't know.

THANKS! :D

Switching party members actually gave me the idea that, I'm still doing the story. And since I'm doing the story, maybe ogden shouldn't be running around by himself. :) I got the party members back in my team and it works fine! Thanks!

Edit: Locking since there's no need for this thread to be open anymore.

Edited by Kirbz