about Stalwart Savior

GaizMky

I use my PlayStation account to play with my steam accout on pc for unlock this trophy , I

choose duo mod to start the game and use my steam account kill himself then revive him, after 20 revived, the trophy isn't unlocking, then i tried other ways, such as use squad mod to start the game, use my PS kill the steam then revive him, but trophy is still locked, i don't know what's wrong, i often play spellbreak on epic and cross play on PS

I think I know what's happened recently. The new accolade system has changed how revives are counted, in fact it looks like that you are credited for a reanimation (and so the related accolade) only if your partner has been killed by an enemy, if they die in any other way (they often kill themselves, I can tell from the top left window) then it won't count.

I think this can be boosted with at least 4 people in Duo mode (4th is required to avoid the killer being teamed up with a random), pick a dead region and make 2 separate groups, the groups should end in a match where the missing people will be replaced by bots. Spawn somewhere as close to the boundaries as possible, then the killer will kill your partner, you revive them, and keep going until the trophy pops. I should test if this works soon.

EDIT: yes, the strategy I described worked for me. I played in south east Asia which is completely dead (turn off cross-play).

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

I think I know what's happened recently. The new accolade system has changed how revives are counted, in fact it looks like that you are credited for a reanimation (and so the related accolade) only if your partner has been killed by an enemy, if they die in any other way (they often kill themselves, I can tell from the top left window) then it won't count.

I think this can be boosted with at least 4 people in Duo mode (4th is required to avoid the killer being teamed up with a random), pick a dead region and make 2 separate groups, the groups should end in a match where the missing people will be replaced by bots. Spawn somewhere as close to the boundaries as possible, then the killer will kill your partner, you revive them, and keep going until the trophy pops. I should test if this works soon.

EDIT: yes, the strategy I described worked for me. I played in south east Asia which is completely dead (turn off cross-play).

Thank you for your answer, i have solved this problem a few hours ago, just like you said this trophy can not unlock by your team mates kill themselve or killed by other team mates after2.01update, so, i choose to get out the safe area to let circle kill my team mates then revive him , it actually worked, when you revived you will have 40 hp , so, tow players can revive each other out of the circle, this trophy will easily to unlock

• Like 2