Gladiator 5 without Axe of Themis

electrifryer

A bit of info from others & myself on this hard challenge that help me along the way.                                                                                                                      Gladiator 5 with Healing-Hoplite sword-Cereberusian cores.All maxed.

Round 1 - spam for Chain Seize and use it. [Sometimes dark enemies appear makes it a bit tougher or you can restart]

Round 2 - using Target smash eyes into the air spam for chain seize use once spam again and evade if need be while replenishing heath to try getting full bars

Round 3 - When you get to the Cyclops in the 3rd wave make sure that you have a nice build up of Soul Energy from the eyeballs use the Talon of Tartarus                             Bow unload it into the Cyclops face. He'll stop moving and allow you to run in for a couple quick hits.

You will also have a Chain Seize ready to use on those flying chicks, which fills your soul bar up half, and gets rid of them for a few seconds.

This allows you to run away from the Cyclops, and wait for him to turn to you then you rinse and repeat with the bow.

The flying chicks will not be bothering you a few seconds & you will almost always constantly be getting a Chain Seize to refill your bar and the                               Cyclops will not get close enough to bash you with his hammers.I some times had 9 minutes left on this level & ready to take on Round 4 & the                               Skeleton King with a fair amount of time left.

Round 4 - Spam for Chain Seize and use 

Round 5 - I found that using harp & maul as suggested by some were too slow and always getting hit & wasting & loosing lots of the life & soul.Using hoplite                           sword & Cereberusian core was better for me & could get more hits in & get out of harms way faster.Use the skeletons for souls or Chain Seize if                           need be & try only attacking from behind the King's legs & sucking some of his Souls when he flashes blue.If done correctly he collapses you'll get a                       Sub Weapon Seize to kill him. If you take out his arms it is very likely he will rebuild himself and screw up your time.

My controller took a beating,found all weapons now & finally acquired the Axe of Themis [yet to be maxed] will soon be on venture of S-rank all                               challenges.

Edited by electrifryer