Space Lone Wolf Trophy

Ragowit

To my understanding the trophy "Space Lone Wolf" is unobtainable for this version. However, I noticed that it have two earners right now (https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3888-in-space-we-brawl/15-space-lone-wolf) where one of them is just from a couple days ago by Bizzy_Montana_ (https://psnprofiles.com/Bizzy_Montana_) who is ranked 37 in the world.

Have this game been patched, or is the player base just so low that this have falsely been assumed unobtainable?

As of now I have not encountered an unobtainable trophy in any of the versions. The Japanese PS3 - version actually is 1.0 but the trophies I've earned did not cause any hassle. 

Addendum: Interestingly, the ingame note shows that it's version 1.03. Furthermore, the trophy "Here it Comes" seems to become difficult as you don't use the Slinger with L2, but R2 which does at the same time use the normal primary fire. That's a glitch as even the weapon selection screen shows that the Slinger is used with L2. 

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
Added notes about the JP version
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bizzy_Montana_ said:

As of now I have not encountered an unobtainable trophy in any of the versions. The Japanese PS3 - version actually is 1.0 but the trophies I've earned did not cause any hassle. 

Thanks for letting us know! :) I hope you can get them all, because "Barehanded" and "Old School Principal" are also thought of being unobtainable in this version. Glad to get confirmation of a working trophy that have been thought of being unobtainable.