Gun Bench trophies

greenkaos1226

Just a quick tip for everyone. I finished this game on ps4 100% a few years ago with 1200 in game hours. Everything done legit. I’m now circling back to the PS3 version to clean up some trophies.

for the betrayal dlc, the gun bench trophies are unlockable for people who don’t own the dlc. I tested this on the PS now version of hardline (which is the base ps3 version) and the gun bench was available.

that being said, you need 1000 total kills with gun bench weapons total to get the trophy associated with it. When customizing your weapons they will ONLY count if you adjust the shape size or color of the reticle. You can not just change the skin of the gun and move on. I attempted to combine this trophy with the weapon specific dlc ones and was unsuccessful. You can not edit these ‘all-class’ dlc weapons (like the 1887) in terms of reticle and such. 

I strongly recommend choosing weapons for each gun bench slot that are available on BOTH factions. For example for enforcer DO NOT select SCAR-H as your gun bench weapon as you can only use it as cops (unless you have the license). I am using the EMR instead as it’s for both classes. This allows you to get the kills for the gun bench faster, AND still rack up toward the 40k. 

so far I’ve only had to self boost myself through the dlc modes trophies. The dlc servers are completely dead especially on this version (PS3). There’s usually 1-2 servers open for each conquest, TDM, Hotwire, and Heist open at a time depending on when you play. 

if you look at the ps4 forums others have laid out great methods to boost that also apply to this version as well. 

As someone that has put nearly 1600 hours into this game between both versions I can answer any questions you guys have (: 

• Like 1