Found Old Devices

I was recently going through my storage unit and found my old Vita and PS3 and a large box of games.  I saw in the flag rules that it states waiting a long time to sync trophies constitutes as cheating.  Should I delete the data on these devices before syncing and reminiscing with some old games?  What is the allowable time-frame regarding a console that's been in storage, existence forgotten, for 7 years?  What are the upward limits of waiting to sync trophies due to not having a stable or secure wifi connection, i.e. someone deployed that takes a Vita as something to do during downtime?  I've only recently gotten into trophy hunting since the pandemic began and I don't want to be flagged and taken off leaderboards for not understanding the rules in their entirety.  Thanks in advance for any feedback and answers!

2 minutes ago, Bl4ckb1rd92 said:

I was recently going through my storage unit and found my old Vita and PS3 and a large box of games.  I saw in the flag rules that it states waiting a long time to sync trophies constitutes as cheating.  Should I delete the data on these devices before syncing and reminiscing with some old games?  What is the allowable time-frame regarding a console that's been in storage, existence forgotten, for 7 years?  What are the upward limits of waiting to sync trophies due to not having a stable or secure wifi connection, i.e. someone deployed that takes a Vita as something to do during downtime?  I've only recently gotten into trophy hunting since the pandemic began and I don't want to be flagged and taken off leaderboards for not understanding the rules in their entirety.  Thanks in advance for any feedback and answers!

Id recommend not connecting these to the internet first and just looking at the trophies. You might not have anything and you’ll definitely need to update the OS to connect to PSN to sync anyway. 

Once you have determined which games have trophies not synced, why don’t you reach out to a cheater remover through PM and discuss the best course of action. 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

• Like 1