Signs og the Sojourner Trophy "Guide"

Vwt277227

This helped me a lot, there isn't too much information out there it seems. Maybe the best part is the team's discord spoiler section. Thank you Vwt277227!

I'll add some additional trophies.

A Home for Lars

Lars is available on Trip 3 in Tosende Canals (bring Squares and Diamonds). Talk to Maya in order to get him to appear. Succeed with Lars in this conversation and he'll tell you of his secret stash. Don't snitch on him to Maya (I spoke to Maya and intentionally failed, though it might be enough to just not talk to her).

After the cataclysm before Trip 4, Lars will move to Aldhurst. (Add some Distressed/Grieving symbols to your deck, though he will still have Squares and Diamonds). Success with him here.

When you start Trip 5, Lars will be in Bartow. He has Circles now too, but regardless of if you succeed or fail here, you'll unlock the trophy.

Caravaneer

All you have to do for this trophy is follow the path of the caravan. Every trip (except for Trip 1 where you're sent home early and potentially Trip 4 when the caravan is stopped, but probably safe to do it anyway), you'll want to travel Bartow -> Pachenco -> Clifton -> Bukam Boro -> Aldhurst -> Rimina -> Old Marae -> Tosende Canals -> Anka (in order). You're not required to speak to anyone at these locations specifically for this trophy. You can verify that you're doing it correctly on your calendar (each caravan stop will get a check mark). By far the hardest part of this trophy is getting to continue past Old Marae on Trip 2. This is because you are required to speak to Gull and if you fail the conversation with her, Nadine will kick you off of this Trip. Gull has Squares and Diamonds.

You'll want to load up on:

• 3 accommodates from each of the Elias conversations you can have up until this point.
  • Diamonds can be obtained from Aldhurst and Rimina

Squares are where the problem is. It's hard to get Squares from Anka before the Gull conversation. The only way I know to get there and not void the trophy would be to pass the conversation with Ramir in Clifton, then ignore the quest to drop him off there (since you need to follow the caravan), then double back to Anka after you're sent home. But by then you'll have a ton of fatigue cards.

I find it easier to ignore Anka on Trip 1 and when you get home to Bartow, have a conversation with Elias to get a second accommodate. Then speak with the stranger to get one of his cards.

At the start of Trip 2, Nadine is holding on to a very desirable Square/Diamond to Square/Diamond card. Play the card you got from the stranger to get her to play it.

You can encounter the stranger again before reaching Old Marae, though it's not always possible to get him to play a card before you fail the conversation.

Then just load up on Diamonds from Aldhurst and Rimina and cross your fingers when you get to Old Marae. Once you get past this check, the rest of the trophy is just walking between the locations each Trip.

Play Matchmaker

This trophy is in the top-left of the map. Theo is located in the Desert Oasis. He will give you a quest to go to Long Expanse (and gives you the path) to deliver a letter to Mimi. (Depending on how quickly you get to Desert Oasis, his first conversation may be something else). Talking to Mimi in Long Expanse will give her the letter. If she's not packing when you arrive, you'll have to come back on the next trip. Succeeding with her packing conversation will prompt her to ask you to take her to the Desert Oasis. After dropping her off, you may need to come back on Trip 5 and speak with each of them (Theo/Mimi) one more time to unlock the trophy.

• Like 4

Well done, both of you! Everything else holds true apart from A Home for Lars, which seems to have some additional prerequisites. Simply talking to Maya on day 3 won't get him to show up. He does show up as a refugee on day 4 and winning his game makes him consider Bartow but because of that no-show on day 3, he's back in Aldhurst on the final day.

This only leaves Reunite the Brothers, which is clearly about Li'l Basilio and Big Basilio in Anka. Getting them to reunite, though, seems to be touchy indeed. Possibly requires some very careful management of winning/losing their games throughout the journey. On day 4, Big Basilio asks to bring Mimi over from Long Gate to help but even if you do that and the whole trio is there on the final day, Li'l Basilio just seems to have loads of different flags that didn't trigger previously and the whole ordeal goes down the drain.

Edited by SalarymanDaishi
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, SalarymanDaishi said:

Well done, both of you! Everything else holds true apart from A Home for Lars, which seems to have some additional prerequisites. Simply talking to Maya on day 3 won't get him to show up. He does show up as a refugee on day 4 and winning his game makes him consider Bartow but because of that no-show on day 3, he's back in Aldhurst on the final day.

This only leaves Reunite the Brothers, which is clearly about Li'l Basilio and Big Basilio in Anka. Getting them to reunite, though, seems to be touchy indeed. Possibly requires some very careful management of winning/losing their games throughout the journey. On day 4, Big Basilio asks to bring Mimi over from Long Gate to help but even if you do that and the whole trio is there on the final day, Li'l Basilio just seems to have loads of different flags that didn't trigger previously and the whole ordeal goes down the drain.

Reunite the Brothers is actually about Haruto in Rimina and Tosuto in Aldhurst. Just completing both of their dialog every day should cover it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PMD_E1337Pete said:

Reunite the Brothers is actually about Haruto in Rimina and Tosuto in Aldhurst. Just completing both of their dialog every day should cover it.

Oooh, thank you so much for that! I was driving myself nuts trying various ways to affect the story of the Basilio brothers ?

Edit: Also, the prerequisite for Lars to appear for A Home for Lars is to succeed in the Maya conversation on day 2 (and then day 3). I guess I missed/failed that on my previous attempts.

Edited by SalarymanDaishi
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

With such limited availability around the trophies for this game. I was thinking about trying to make a flushed-out guide. Still getting a few last trophies, and I've never written more than a few thorough reviews for games, but I thought I would give it ago. I'll update again when I've accomplished both getting all the trophies then writing the guide (as I feel I should have gotten all the trophies first).

• Like 2

On 4/18/2021 at 10:26 PM, callmecluee said:

Hey all,

With such limited availability around the trophies for this game. I was thinking about trying to make a flushed-out guide. Still getting a few last trophies, and I've never written more than a few thorough reviews for games, but I thought I would give it ago. I'll update again when I've accomplished both getting all the trophies then writing the guide (as I feel I should have gotten all the trophies first).

Let me know if you get stuck! I can explain all of them, I just ran out of time and energy to do so!