Turbulance (elite) mission not showing

finzerc285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Having the exact same issue, apparently there's bugs related to progression locking you out so you shouldn't do things out of order (I completed all the DLC characters missions before getting into Reigning Supreme). Shame they can't just lock you out of what puts you out of order, they say a fix is to restore a backup save but I have no clue what exactly transpired this bug or when. Another fix I've seen is to join somebody else's game that has the mission but I've avoided multiplayer because my understanding is that increases bugs and I don't appreciate having to make yet another account just to access it.

I might try just resetting the campaign since that should reset the Reigning Supreme as well and won't lose my character progress.

It's a shame, I actually don't hate the game as much having actually played it, it's a decent enough mindless brawler, although some deaths are pretty BS. Granted I'm not the biggest Avengers fan (90s kid so I'm all about X-Men and Image) so I don't care as much about their representation, although I skipped every cutscene I could, and I'm not the biggest looter fan, so this is serviceable considering you don't really pay attention to loot until endgame although there could be plenty of UI improvements (just let me auto equip the best gear and auto dismantle everything else, that's what I'm doing anyway). It also seems there's no way to transfer passives or modify gear outside of upgrades like Nioh, which seems like a bad choice. It's just interesting that people who are fans of Avengers or looter games absolutely hate this game, but people who are more passive think it's fine. But all these bugs are definitely getting to me (enemy models T posing is funny though).

Edited by PhantomWarcry

On 26/04/2021 at 8:16 PM, PhantomWarcry said:

So as an update, I got it to show up by giving in and doing the account creation thing for the multiplayer, then loading the game under the multiplayer option. Not sure if it's supposed to be multiplayer only since I was able to access the elite vaults but w/e.

I have no way of finding out how to get it to show, i have done everything i could find but nothing has worked, the only option i have is to delete all my progress and start over, it sucks but to get the 100% thats what ill need to do

• 1 month later...

I had some luck getting it to spawn yesterday. I had to fiddle with the internet connection a bit. For whatever reason, I've noticed some things spawn differently when you turn off internet and play. So I loaded the game with network turned off, and had no luck. Then I turned it on in game, and it spawned after backing out a few times from the war table. It's finicky, but I would recommend fiddling with the internet connection for people having trouble. Of course, what happened with me might be coincidental. Worth a try, regardless. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/26/2021 at 2:16 PM, PhantomWarcry said:

So as an update, I got it to show up by giving in and doing the account creation thing for the multiplayer, then loading the game under the multiplayer option. Not sure if it's supposed to be multiplayer only since I was able to access the elite vaults but w/e.

This is what worked for me. I still played it with AI but it never showed up when I went through the single player load screen.

Edited by honeybone