Trophy Thoughts?

Timmah200

So far I haven't had any issues with Hard mode - right spanked the first boss and most encounters resolve without me expending healing items - but the real struggle has been the crashing. The game has a bad habit of crashing out when you're 80% of the way through a battle, meaning you'll have to repeat that whole fight (or more, if you don't get OCD about saving before every encounter).

I'm thinking of just shelving it for if/when they put out a patch to address the crashiness, but overall the UI/menuing is a bit of a mess so I am not super hopeful.

38 minutes ago, Kasigrim said:

So far I haven't had any issues with Hard mode - right spanked the first boss and most encounters resolve without me expending healing items - but the real struggle has been the crashing. The game has a bad habit of crashing out when you're 80% of the way through a battle, meaning you'll have to repeat that whole fight (or more, if you don't get OCD about saving before every encounter).

I'm thinking of just shelving it for if/when they put out a patch to address the crashiness, but overall the UI/menuing is a bit of a mess so I am not super hopeful.

Oh, I see.  Yeah, the crashing is no good.  Too bad....was looking forward to trying this.  I'm playing other things right now, so I can wait for a bit and see what happens.

• 1 year later...