Zephyr Fish and Fish?

Dino_Man26

So I am 2 pets away from getting the pet hoarder achievement (the zephyr fish and fish) and for the zephyr fish i'm wondering am I fishing at the wrong area because I am fishing at the ocean. I saw the wiki and it said that I needed 50+ fishing power but I'm using the golden fishing rod so I know i'm good with the fishing power, and I've been fishing for it for more then an hour.

And now the Fish I need to find it in ice chests, But I checked most of my snow biome and came out with nothing. I know I still have some parts of my ice biome left but it was 1/15% chance to find one Im starting believe that i'm looking in the wrong chest.

I just need clarification if I'm doing something wrong or i'm just unlucky.

Just unlucky. You get the Fish from the blue chests in the Ice Biome. The Zephyr fish can be caught anywhere at any fishing power but the higher the fishing power the higher the probability of catching it.

I got my Zephyr fish with 15% fishing power on my 3rd try and I got the fish in my first chest. They're highly luck dependant, I got these easy but I've spent the last 7 hours and 11 worlds trying to get the seaweed.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MaeveWileyy_ said:

Just unlucky. You get the Fish from the blue chests in the Ice Biome. The Zephyr fish can be caught anywhere at any fishing power but the higher the fishing power the higher the probability of catching it.

I got my Zephyr fish with 15% fishing power on my 3rd try and I got the fish in my first chest. They're highly luck dependant, I got these easy but I've spent the last 7 hours and 11 worlds trying to get the seaweed.

I have a spare seaweed if you want it

Thanks I already dissected another world other than my main one

8 hours ago, MaeveWileyy_ said:

The fish only has a 2% chance to be inside an Ice chest and you aren't guaranteed one in your world, just got to keep making new worlds and searching the biome again until you finally get one.