Garden DLC trophies not unlocking

davestovies

Self explanatory title. Working my way through the email missions and I've yet to have a single trophy unlock. I've even tried a couple from a video guide that are seperate from the missions and nothings unlocking. Do I need to do all of the contracts first before I can unlock some trophies?

Edit: I've managed to unlock Pefect Layout and Competitor after turning my console off and on again however Beginner Gardener (after having replayed the first mission) and Give It Some Fresh Air hasn't unlocked after the console restart. 

Edited by davestovies

• 3 months later...
On 2021-04-06 at 7:35 PM, davestovies said:

Self explanatory title. Working my way through the email missions and I've yet to have a single trophy unlock. I've even tried a couple from a video guide that are seperate from the missions and nothings unlocking. Do I need to do all of the contracts first before I can unlock some trophies?

Edit: I've managed to unlock Pefect Layout and Competitor after turning my console off and on again however Beginner Gardener (after having replayed the first mission) and Give It Some Fresh Air hasn't unlocked after the console restart. 

I think you need a fresh save. Apparently the trophies are super buggy, I just did the dlc and my trophies popped without any trouble. So maybe start a new save and do the first garden mission to see if the trophies started working for you and then continue on. Hope it helps.