Shenmue III - Digital Deluxe Edition: How to get 100% trophies in a single run?

Tweronion

Hello! I'm about to start my Shenmue III run after finishing the second game. I purchased the  Digital Deluxe Edition, that comes with all the DLCs.

I've been reading the trophy guide and it seems some DLC trophies are missable if I progress too much in the main campaign.

What are the DLC I must focus before continue in the main story and when they become available? It's possible to get 100% in a single run?

Since now, thank you for your attention.

Edited by Tweronion
  • Like 1

The main game guide is one of the best i've ever seen on this site.If you follow the guide you will not miss anything but you will encounter massive spoiler.For the DLC it's the same.

This is a great video about DLC trophies.This channel have also missable trophies related videos with the exact time window in order to do it.You can play blind and do different save state slot in order to discover yourself the magnificent Shenmue III world and after that follow the guide and the video.The only reccomandation i suggest you to follow is to fish every single day when you have opportunities.Fishing trophy is the most grinding trophy in the game and it requires a lot of time.

• Like 1