Idea For Accolades System

MyNameIs_Rainman

Would You Like The Accolade System To Include Single-Player Achievements To Display On Your Profile?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Like The Accolade System To Include Single-Player Achievements To Display On Your Profile?

• Yes, I'd like accolades to show off single player achievements on my profile (ex. 1000 hours played in RPGs, X amount of PS Exclusives Played, X amount of games 100%, X amount of Indies played)
    • No, keep it for multiplayer only and keep it seperate

While I think it's a nice little touch to add the accolades for MP so you can differentiate between nice players, good players, trolls, etc...I think Sony missed a great opportunity to use the accolades as sort of badges to display on your profile for multiple things and just kinda breathe life into the bland profiles we've had since PS3. Not like trophies 

For example:

• Completing X amount of games gets you a Completionist Accolade (many of us here would have this)
  • Playing a particular genre for X amount of hours gets you a _____ Fan/Fanatic/Maniac (Based off of the hours played)
  • X amount of Indie games played gets you an Indie Supporter Accolade
  • Playing X amount of PS Exclusives gets you a For The Players Accolade

Sure, it's just more digital things that at the end of the day essentially mean nothing, but with the amount of time some of us invest in our games, profiles and gaming experiences I think it would just be a nice addition to the existing accolades and maybe make the profile page less boring.

• Like 1