No Mission Goals after finishing Act 2

RaMilli86

Hi guys

After beating the final boss in Biome 6, I watched a cutscene and the credits.

Then got sent back to Biome 4 like nothing happened.

At this point, I expected to be in free roam and be able to collect the things for the real ending, however like I said, I'm still stuck in Biomes 4-6 and also have no orange objective markers on the map.

I think I beat the final boss before entering the house in the 4th Biome for the second time.

Having done that didn't change anything I just described.

Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, RaMilli86 said:

Hi guys

After beating the final boss in Biome 6, I watched a cutscene and the credits.

Then got sent back to Biome 4 like nothing happened.

At this point, I expected to be in free roam and be able to collect the things for the real ending, however like I said, I'm still stuck in Biomes 4-6 and also have no orange objective markers on the map.

I think I beat the final boss before entering the house in the 4th Biome for the second time.

Having done that didn't change anything I just described.

Any ideas?

You are now in free roam, you can stick your head in a hole in a new room that has opened up in the ship to go back to act 1. You can start collecting sun dial fragments if you have already seen at least 5 house sequences. 1 per biome.

Edited by Bra-C-Ket

You are absolutely right, thanks a lot!

I did inspect the ship after beating the final boss, but there was no extra room yet. Only after the 5th house sequence you are supposed to go back to the ship and trigger act 3 - I don't think the game tells that, which is a mistake imo.
Anyway, thanks again, I hope this could potentially help some one who missed that extra room in the ship like I did.