Scout log 51

unCorey

Hi everyone.

I’m looking for the last scout log that I miss, it must be in biome 5 it seems to me but I start again since a lot of run and nothing changes, I don’t find it.

Is there anyone who could help me?

thank you!

I was missing that one earlier, and it was in an unlocked side room that also contained my last remaining cipher. It was a medium sized room, and had a second story of ledges that wrapped around the walls. There's exactly one grapple point that leads to the ledge with a random item and the scout log. The cipher required jumping around the ledges. I hope this helps. I cannot remember if it was in the path using the teleporter from the hub or the stretch of rooms leading from the hub. It definitely wasn't the challenge room coming off the hub.

I'm actually missing my final scout log, number 50, which is also in Biome 5. >.<

Edit: Lmao! Literally on my first run after posting this comment, I found scout log 50 in the room just before the challenge room. It was connected to the hub room and it was a bridge of sorts with lasers. Took way too many runs to find this room. I hope this helps anyone in the future missing either of these logs! Good luck!

Edited by crosvale
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, crosvale said:

I was missing that one earlier, and it was in an unlocked side room that also contained my last remaining cipher. It was a medium sized room, and had a second story of ledges that wrapped around the walls. There's exactly one grapple point that leads to the ledge with a random item and the scout log. The cipher required jumping around the ledges. I hope this helps. I cannot remember if it was in the path using the teleporter from the hub or the stretch of rooms leading from the hub. It definitely wasn't the challenge room coming off the hub.

I'm actually missing my final scout log, number 50, which is also in Biome 5. >.<

yes i found it tonight! thanks and good luck!