Previous/current gen question.

maniek515

Hey there! Here's the deal. I want Nioh 2 with all the dlc's badly but I want it cheap. I'm on ps5 and obviously I'd play ps5 version, but I know there's a cross save feature, which allows to autopop plat on other gen version. I could just buy complete remastered edition, but I'm not used to buy games outside of sale. However, from now on the season pass is on 50% sale. I'm thinking about buying it, then I'd just wait for base game price drop and get it as well. Here's my question. If I do so, will all the stuff (main game AND dlc's) be available for both gens and I still will be able to get 2x 100%?

TLDR

I want to buy main game and season pass seperatly, upgrade it to ps5 version, get 100% on ps5, use my save on ps4 version and autopop another 100% (I know some trophies don't autopop, but you know what I mean). 

Thanks for feedback. 

edit: I didn't mention it before so I will now. I have ps5 only, I want to know if main game+dlc's will be installed seperatly as a ps4 and ps5 versions so I can switch between them and if I can still transfer my save data between these 2 within the same console. 

Edited by maniek515