Couple of trophy questions...

Is it possible to get both human ally trophies in a single playthrough before Virmire?

For the new trophies with melee kills, is it all in ONE playthrough on one of the games, or can you stretch it out across multiple playthroughs of the same game or through the entire trilogy?

Alternatively, for the trophies which require "Use X ability X times" in ME1, does it have to be done in ONE playthrough? I know now we can use allys to get them right?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NemesisMK2 said:

Is it possible to get both human ally trophies in a single playthrough before Virmire?

For the new trophies with melee kills, is it all in ONE playthrough on one of the games, or can you stretch it out across multiple playthroughs of the same game or through the entire trilogy?

Alternatively, for the trophies which require "Use X ability X times" in ME1, does it have to be done in ONE playthrough? I know now we can use allys to get them right?

Yeah, you can get both ally human trophies before Virmire. I got both within the first few hours of the game. 

Not sure about melee kills. I think it crosses over all three games. i just got the one for 250 kills. 

Not sure if "Use X ability X times" has to be done in 1 play through, but it is very easy to do all of them in 1 play through and yes you can use allies to get them. 

Edited by Tripple_Barnett
  • Like 2