Is there any way to fix a PS4's speaker (it no longer beeps)?

So I don't know if I'm just searching for the incorrect terms or whatever, but no matter what, when I try to find info on this on search engines, I just get results about no audio coming from the PS4 from the TV, or the controller speaker not working, which isn't my issue.

My issue is the infamous "beep" you hear when you turn on your PS4, when you eject a disc, when it's yelling at you for turning it off incorrectly after a power outage, etc. For the past few months, this has been getting progressively worse, it would sometimes be a very quiet beep, and/or a very brief one, and now, it often doesn't beep at all. What's strange is that if I fully turn off the console and turn it back on, it does usually start beeping normally again, at least for a little bit (usually until I put it into rest again, but sometimes as quickly as just 10 minutes after turning it on). So not sure if it's some kind of firmware issue. I generally keep it in rest mode most of the time. It's a pretty old console now, had it since launch in 2013.

It's a minor issue, but it is a tad annoying. Especially since I sometimes forget if I've taken out a disc, and rather than scrolling through the 200 games I have downloaded/installed in folders to check, I just hit the eject button and see if a disc pops out, or it gives me the 3 beep signal. Edit: I just realised after all these years that you can check if a disc is in the system via the controller. Never eject discs via the controller, so never noticed. So that solves that at least, but it's still a slight annoyance.

Does anyone know if there's any way to fix the speaker, or whatever it is inside the PS4 so it can beep normally once more?

Edit: Kinda answered my own question, gonna leave it here in case any other weirdoes actually care about the PS4's beeping. I looked up some teardown videos and guides, and it seems the speaker is soldered to the motherboard. So yeah, no way am I going to all that effort to desolder a speaker and solder on a new one just for the sake of some beeps. Kinda sucks but the console is still fine otherwise, and from what I can find, this isn't too uncommon an issue with original model PS4s.

Edited by SuperSmexy500