Do the girls have unlockable outfits?

So I wan't going to get the game, while I like to support eroge-like games and proudly display on my profile I hate when they do these cheap trophy lists, plus the game didn't have any fun to offer if the girls don't have unlockable outfits, which wasn't mentioned on descriptions or video as it happened with 'Delicious! Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire', so I assumed they didn't have, plus there's so many girls so it made sense, but I just came across a post on Sankaku about it, saying:

There are a total of 16 enchanting women to play against, from elves and demons to sorceresses, and each one has their own style and voice lines – players can also unlock new outfits for each of the spicy mistresses.

I didn't read further to not spoil myself, and yes, seeing the costumes or knowing how much they will show would ruin the game for me, even when I play a VN the most exciting part is the moment a CG unlocks so watching some of them can ruin the game too.

So I just wanted to ask, they really have unlockable costumes? And how many of them can a girl have?

Thanks!

TL;DR: Don't want to know if they're not too revealing, that would ruin the excitement of unlocking them, just a confirmation if all girls have unlockable outfits.

Edited by YonahFuriae