New playthrough

BseBal

Has anyone tried to do a new game instead of just restarting cycle over and over to see if doing that biome 2 collectibles would be easier to get. I’m just curious bc I’m not getting anywhere doing the cycle restart.

My advice is to keep trying bio 2 for a bit more. I did about 30-40 speedruns to complete my bio 2 survey (my last cypher was the U-shape. I saw the other rare rooms at least 2-3 times in these 40 runs).

I restated a new game only because of bio 1 Log, which never spawned after 10s of hours of speed running:  Ensured I got the trophies for others, backed up to the cloud, deleted the console save and started fresh.

It spawned in my first 15min play. Main issue is that you would need to redo the whole survey for that biome, and as such complete the game again for grapple and other permanent abilities.

1 hour ago, boustanyb said:

My advice is to keep trying bio 2 for a bit more. I did about 30-40 speedruns to complete my bio 2 survey (my last cypher was the U-shape. I saw the other rare rooms at least 2-3 times in these 40 runs).

I restated a new game only because of bio 1 Log, which never spawned after 10s of hours of speed running:  Ensured I got the trophies for others, backed up to the cloud, deleted the console save and started fresh.

It spawned in my first 15min play. Main issue is that you would need to redo the whole survey for that biome, and as such complete the game again for grapple and other permanent abilities.

ok, I will keep pushing and trying at it then.  Yea I don’t really want to do the whole game over again.  The one your talking about is one of the two I’m missing.  The one you use the floating ball to make those steps appear and then the one where it’s in the middle and you have to jump to it with lava below.  Thanks for the advice